Friday, July 06, 2007

More Great Chess Blog Links

Added:

Atomic Patzer

Blunderprone

Burning Castles

His Best Friend

Pawn Shaman

and I realize my links are very inconsistent, with some of these being the official blog banner title, some the blogger's handle...but that's the way it just seems to be in the chess blogosphere. For example, dk-transformation always calls Burning Castles "wormwood" and so on. I dunno, some of these bloggers have just become affectionately known by one or the other and that's what I try to use.

Also, if a) you'd like me to list your blog differently than I have it over there on the right, just let me know in the comments, and b) if you have a blog related to chess and you'd like to be added, just let me know (in the comments). I'd be happy to oblige in either case.

UPDATE 07/11/07: I'm adding a link to Paul Hoffman's blog thepHtest which is mostly about chess but has a smattering of other interesting topics. Paul's forthcoming book The King's Gambit: A Son, a Father and the World's Most Dangerous Game also sounds intriguing.

4 comments:

transformation said...

wormwood is his name at CTS and RHP, red hot pawn.

hisbestfriend said...

Thank you for the link! I now have you on RSS like a good blogger should!

Nobis said...

I would be really pleased if you add my blog (I created it today!).
If you do, I'll add yours in my links.
http://nobischess.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Nobis said...

I've just added your blog to my links.
Please, do the same!