Monday, February 25, 2008

Tournament of the LEPers, Rd. 2 - RockyRook v. RLP, 0-1

I have really enjoyed the first couple of rounds of the Tournament of the LEPers, not just because I won them both but because it's really cool to play with nice people you "know" (at least through their blogs and comments).

I also am very happy with the G/15 +30 sec. increment time control, seems to be enough time to play decent chess and still finish in an hour or so (of course I haven't had a 70 move game yet...).

In Round 2 I defeated Rocky Rook when he got caught in a crossfire:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wang said...

Congrats on your peformance in the Tournament of LEPer's so far Robert. It looked like a back and forth game there for awhile, and then he made a mistake and well you were pretty mean to him :)

I look forward to more LEPer action in the coming weeks.